Here are the possible scenarios:
- You were supposed to bring the pies and unfortunately scraping them off the passenger side floor mat won't cut it.
- You're the asshole who forgot to bring a hostess gift because you drank it.
- You had a liiiittle too much to drink, said too much, and well, your apology gift should be good enough to buy back your soul.
- You'd like to thank the hostess for an amazing Thanksgiving dinner and she has everything she (thinks) she needs.
- You're a psychotic Pinterest pinner and spent Thanksgiving searching for a website with eternal pinning possibilities.
The solution to your problem is New York Mouth, an indie food and gift website that has an astronomical amount of goodies from which to choose and send to that special someone (or hostess). The cool part is that they pick independent businesses to support that offer unique and imaginative edible treats, and put the giant hand-picked selection all in one place for easy shopping. Gather up whatever you want, have it gift-wrapped, and ship the presents off, all from the comfort of your home. And if you're smart, you'll do what all good shoppers do: buy something for yourself too.