We 10% believe that if you won't drink gin it's for one of the following reasons:
- You've never tasted a superior gin.
- You're a slave to vodka.
- You had a less-than-stellar experience with gin when legally you should have still been drinking Shirley Temples.
- You think gin is for cocktail snobs (Try gin in your beer. Seriously good).
- You don't really know what gin is.
- Juniper berries are for birds.
- Someone once told you that gin is nothing more than flavored vodka.
Whatever the reason, it's time to get out of your comfort zone and try a fantastic new gin that doesn't actually have juniper in it: Sage gin. It's a non-gin gin. Yes, it's still botanical based but the predominate herbal influence here is sage. And also thyme, rosemary, lavender, and fennel. If that list doesn't get your mouth watering then wait until you're thirsty and read this again.
Produced by Art in the Age distillery, this gin is a great foundation for classic gin drinks that you'd serve as an aperitif before Thanksgiving dinner, or that you might drink all day instead of shopping on Black Friday. To find out where you can pick up a bottle for yourself and to learn about the other imaginative spirits they're creating, visit their website.